Discovery of Magnetic Sensors in Fish and Rats May Explain Why Some People Can ‘Feel’ Wi-fi, Smart Meters, Power Lines and Electropollution

Natural News

by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, NaturalNews Editor 

(NaturalNews) It is well known that many people are sensitive to electromagnetic pollution. Wi-fi gives them headaches. Being near high-voltage power lines can bring on migraines. Using a cell phone unleashes similar symptoms. Until recently, there was no medically-understood mechanism by which electromagnetic waves could be sensed by humans. But now, thanks to some fascinating science summarized here, that mystery may be closer to being solved.

Scientists from the University of Munich, led by geophysicist Michael Winklhofer, say they’ve located and identified “internal compass needles” in the noses of rainbow trout. These are called magnetosensory cells, and they turn out to be far more sensitive to magnetic fields than anyone previously thought.

As TGdaily.com reports: (http://www.tgdaily.com/general-sciences-features/64572-source-of-anim…)

The cells sense the field by means of micrometer-sized inclusions composed of magnetic crystals, probably made of magnetite. These inclusions are coupled to the cell membrane, changing the electrical potential across the membrane when the crystals realign in response to a change in the ambient magnetic field.

“This explains why low-frequency magnetic fields generated by powerlines disrupt navigation relative to the geomagnetic field and may induce other physiological effects,” said Winklhofer.

Read the rest of the article here: Natural News


Submit your comment

Please enter your name

Please enter a valid email address

Please enter your message

The Healers Journal © 2014 All Rights Reserved