The Healers Journal is always looking for talented writers, philosophers, artists, healers, health professionals and anyone else that can offer wisdom and guidance to submit their work for potential publication. Please, do not be shy! We review all articles and are happy to publish them if the content meets our quality standards.
- Word count: All posts must be at least 750 words (no limit to length).
- Links to other content: Please search TheHealersJournal.com for information and links to certain topics before you link to other sources.
- Topics: Please note the general nature of the content on TheHealersJournal.com and try to keep your content on the topics we cover or closely related subjects. We are always open to profound content, no matter what the subject, however. Again, don’t be shy!
- Quality of Work & Essential Details: Please use section headings to break up your text. Your work must have a central idea/thesis that is well developed throughout the piece and offers valuable information throughout. Please make sure your work is focused, concise and will easily be understood by a general audience. Please check your work for grammatical and spelling errors before submitting.
- Marketing driven content: We are open to product and service reviews if we deem the product/service in question to actually be exceptional and provide genuine benefit to our readers. We will review each product/service on a case by case basis. Ultimately, we care about exposing our readers to products and services that will add genuine value to their lives and are not in any way detrimental or harmful.
- Acceptance notification: Accepted articles will be acknowledged after submission and published on the site shortly thereafter. We appreciate and thoroughly read all submissions.
We will gladly include a short bio of each contributing writer, including a byline, links to personal blogs, websites, businesses, Facebook and Twitter accounts, etc. Your contributions will be promoted beyond The Healers Journal to a growing online community of highly conscious individuals, further allowing you to leverage your writing into a successful career. We currently have over 15,000 social media followers combined across Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and so on and all published articles are submitted across these platforms.
To Send Your Submission
- Please submit articles as text within a body of an email to [email protected]
- All submissions must include a working title and author bio.
- All supporting images should be attached to the submission email with references to original sources if you do not have image rights.
- Please note that your submission may be edited, abridged or otherwise altered, and by submitting to The Healers Journal, you agree to this type of editing (we generally only edit for grammatical correctness and formatting issues).