HJ: We live in a vibrational universe in which everything is affected by and interacts with light and sound. Therefore we can reverse engineer this and begin to use light and sound for healing purposes. After all, our sun, our greatest source of life, fuels both directly and indirectly all life on the planet. Light truly is our essence and Indra, the founder of LumenOctave, has created an interesting philosophy and framework around light and sound that allows us to understand in both metaphysical and highly practical terms.
The LumenOctave Principles – A Detailed Guide to the Language of the Soul
By Indra (Mona)
In our purest form, we are consciousness; we are the light that experiences everything. The instrument through which we experience our light – the human body – is essentially created by sound, i.e. atoms vibrating on different frequencies. These vibrations proceed in all kinds, aspects, and densities of the matter that constitutes the Universe, from the finest elements to the coarsest.
Lumen is defined as the total amount of visible light emitted by a source.
When the white light of consciousness enters the body, it refracts and travels through seven different organs and glands with seven different frequencies. Each frequency regulates the characteristics and color of light emitted. For example, when the consciousness light enters the pineal gland, the energy emitted is violet due to the specific vibration of the gland.
By that standard, The LumenOctave is the light of consciousness experienced through an octave of sound frequencies: the seven frequencies plus the origin of the octave.
The explanation behind this can be found in music theory. In a musical scale, there are seven notes: Root, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh are the scale degrees relative to the root note – the origin of the octave. The seven-tone scale is the formula of a cosmic law defined by ancient schools applied to music. However, studying the manifestations of the law of octaves in vibrations of other kinds shows that the law applies to everything else in our reality; that light, heat, chemical, magnetic, and other vibrations are subject to the same principles as sound vibrations. For instance, the light scale is known to physics; in chemistry, the periodic system of the elements is closely connected with the principle of octaves.
Sunlight entering and leaving a drop of water to create a rainbow is a simple natural phenomenon exemplifying this law. When the light of the sun leaves the prism, it is no longer white, but spreads into seven rays of different color: Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet, depending on the angle though which is enters and leaves.
How does this apply to the Human Experience?
Musical sounds are organized into patterns of harmony. Noise is random, disorganized sounds. A harmonious sound is called a tone, and is produced by vibrations contained in an organized way for the performer to control the loudness, quality and duration of the tone.
Similarly, the harmony of the LumenOctave – essentially the interplay between body and spirit – is determined by a person’s intentional ability to take charge of the tones within the octave and create harmony in life instead of disruption and noise.
The eight tones of the LumenOctave
Each tone of the LumenOctave is the native sound to a specific aspect of the human experience, e.g. finances, sex, relationships, personal boundaries, love, communication, independence, mental clarity and purpose, etc. By that definition, each tone communicates in clear messages about what works within that aspect – and what doesn’t. Below is an overview of each tone, its native region, color and purpose, and most importantly, how it communicates.
Tone 1: Life Purpose
- Physical Location: Crown Center, Fontanel
- Native Energy: Static
- Native Aspects: Spirit, Higher Self, Self Acceptance
- Color: Golden light
- Purpose: To establish a strong connection to the higher self
- Symptoms of Dysfunction: Bipolar disorder, ADD, dyslexia, epilepsy, MS, Parkinson’s, memory loss or a personal history of strokes or brain tumor
You know your first tone is harmonious when you feel an unconditional love for yourself and everyone around you knows it. You are connected to your higher self and are living out your purpose, expressing your work on the planet on a daily basis. You are fully aware that your purpose is unique, focused and specific to whom you are. Your radiance is evident to others.
You know your first tone is disharmonious when you feel stuck in a dull repetitive job – like you are called to do something great, but unable to identify what it is. You don’t have the courage to break away from the secure monthly paycheck, opening the space to discover your special contribution to the world. You feel abandoned by God.
Tone 2: Intelligence
- Physical Location: Pineal Gland
- Native Energy: Static Electrical
- Native Aspects: Intelligence, Intuition, Psychic Powers, Imagination
- Color: Violet
- Purpose: To enhance mental clarity and intuition
- Symptoms of Dysfunction: Frequent headaches, sinus pressure around the eyes, bad eyesight, cataracts, glaucoma, insomnia, paranoia or depression
Your second tone is active when clarity of mind is a regular and natural state for you. Having a calm, primed mind gives you a powerful presence in this world. You don’t need any external means to stay sharp and clear – in stead, you easily tap into the unlimited resources of your intelligence. Other people respect you for your quick mind and ability to see things clearly. Your life is a series of synchronicities and you feel the flow of life on a daily basis.
You know your second tone is inactive when you feel a lack of mental clarity, good memory, or the ability to handle stress. You are unable to stay focused and efficient, and unable of relaxing your mind to heal negative thought patterns that cloud your life. You feel confused and often lose sight of the big picture. You wish could get a bird’s eye view of what is going on in your life.
Tone 3: Healing
- Physical Location: Medulla Oblongata
- Native Energy: Neuro-Electrical
- Native Aspects: DNA-Activation, Addictions, Programming
- Color: Indigo
- Purpose: To ensure that messages from the pineal gland are communicated and integrated within your body. The home of DNA programming and re-programming
- Symptoms of Dysfunction: Teeth-grinding, issues with mouth, teeth, or gums, nervous breakdown, neurosis, psychosis, anxiety disorders
You know your third tone is active when you realize that living out your true potential is not defined by right or wrong, good or bad, normal or strange. You live your life in harmony and balance, unaffected by the opinions of others – even if they represent a majority. You have the courage to follow your dreams, free from “I shouldn’t”, “I ought to” and “I must”.
You know you need to focus on your third tone when you are caught in a situation because it is expected of you, or in a relationship because it’s ‘wrong’ to get a divorce. You feel uneasy with the unconventional and easily get embarrassed when those around you act out of the norm – especially in public! You care about what others think to a point where you will change your path to conform, even if deep down, you don’t really want to.
Tone 4: Communication
- Physical Location: Thyroid Gland
- Native Energy: Electro Magnetic
- Native Aspects: Ether, Truth Aura
- Color: Sky Blue
- Purpose: To give you the gift of clear, truthful verbal and non-verbal communication
- Symptoms of Dysfunction: Weakened immunity, swollen throat glands or frequent sore throat or laryngitis, hormonal imbalances, neck or upper back pain, thyroid problems, chronic sinus issues, lymphedema or hypothyroidism
When your fourth tone is active, you are not afraid of voicing your opinion, and those around you value what you have to say. They know you speak the truth, even if it is uncomfortable to some. You feel comfortable talking in front of large groups of people and know how to captivate them with your messages. You are a great judge of character, and are able to decode non-verbal as well as verbal communication.
You know your fourth tone is inactive when you feel uncomfortable delivering a difficult message, to yourself as well as to others. You often find yourself accepting things to be true, even if you know they’re not – “I’m OK with this”, “I’m glad I lost my job”, “It probably happened for the best”.
Tone 5: Love
- Physical Location: Thymus Gland, Lung Region
- Native Energy: Electrical
- Native Aspects: Air, Happiness, Environment
- Color: Green
- Purpose: To create contentment, happiness, love and freedom
- Symptoms of Dysfunction: Frequent upper respiratory ailments, chest pain, high blood pressure, heart problems, asthma, lung issues, breast problems, poor circulation, carpal tunnel, or problems with shoulders or arms
You know your fifth tone is healthy when you feel happy and loved. You know that you are complete in your own being, happy just the way you are, and no one can take that away from you. Loneliness is not a part of your life, but the sense of freedom to do what your heart desires is. You know the true meaning of forgiveness – of yourself and others.
You know that your fifth tone is inactive when you often feel a sense of abandonment and wish that people were there for you. Loneliness and the dominant desire to find the one true love that completes your life are recurring themes in your thoughts. Even if you want to let go and forgive, pain and hurt linger on in you, even years after.
Tone 6: Personal Power
- Physical Location: Solar Plexus
- Native Energy: Thermal
- Native Aspects: Fire, Confidence, Strength
- Color: Yellow
- Purpose: To create a strong personal foundation and the power to say NO
- Symptoms of Dysfunction: Diabetes or low blood sugar, digestive difficulties, liver problems, hiatal hernia, gallstones, varicose veins or stomach ulcers
When your sixth tone is active, you see the importance of taking care of your own needs before helping others. You are admired for your confidence and charisma and like to empower others to feel the same. You master the balance between staying true to yourself and working cohesively in a team. You never let anger bottle up inside, but make sure to address a conflict straight away.
You know your sixth tone is unhealthy when others cross your personal boundaries time and time again. However, you can’t let them know. You either feel very angry or completely powerless when a conflict arises. You put the need of others before your own, even if they don’t truly appreciate your help. You often feel like the scapegoat – as if people are out to get you.
Tone 7: Beauty
- Physical Location: Womb or Sacrum
- Native Energy: Chemical
- Native Aspects: Water, Relationships, Emotions
- Color: Orange
- Purpose: To create sensations of beauty, gentility, femininity and creativity. The home of sensuality and sexuality
- Symptoms of Dysfunction: Gynecological problems (such as fibroids, endometriosis, menstrual disorders, or ovarian problems), prostate problems, bowel disorders, low back pain, or bladder or urinary issues, eating disorder or intestinal parasites
You know your seventh tone is active when you cherish the relationship with yourself as your most important one. You embrace all aspects of your intimate and emotional life, and let yourself feel vulnerable and cry if you feel sad. You are happy with your body and know that it is beautiful because you made it so. Your sense of creativity is expressed in different areas of you life: when cooking, when playing with your children or when making love, just to mention some.
You know your seventh tone is inactive if your sense of perfection overrules your sense of creativity. You feel uncomfortable with the unknown and prefer to stick to the plan. Intimacy is a challenging area of you life, and you don’t like showing emotions. You rarely experience a sense of good chemistry with people you have just met – it takes a while for you to let people in.
Tone 8: Abundance
- Physical Location: Rectum
- Native Energy: Physical
- Native Aspects: Earth, Blood, Sex, Money
- Color: Red
- Purpose: To make money with what you love. Have great sex. Manifest abundance
- Symptoms of Dysfunction: Foot or leg pain, spinal problems, low bone density, adrenal issues, colon problems, hemorrhoids, sexual dysfunction (impotence or frigidity)
You know your eighth tone is active when you are making money, doing what you love. Other people admire you for your ability to create abundance and opportunities in all aspects of your life – money, sex and love – and to act on them with swiftness and grace. You feel safe in life and never let fear get the best of you.
You know your eighth tone is inactive when you feel trapped in money matters – no matter how much you work, there never seems to be enough. You work to live – not live to work. Your sex life doesn’t bring you joy, and neither do spiders, snakes, small rooms or large crowds – phobias are not unknown territory to you.
Video: You are an OCTAVE of Light: THE LUMEN OCTAVE
Indra (Mona) is a powerful international healer. Through her work, she has helped hundreds of people find health, wealth, love and happiness, transforming their lives forever.
At age 15, she had her spiritual awakening in India, through which she experienced a deep physical, DNA-level activation. This led her to the discovery of profound knowledge about self-empowerment through the activation of DNA.
Wanting to explore the full significance of her experience, she took on the challenge of testing her spiritual knowledge in everyday situations, exposing her self to all aspects of the human experience. This intense experiment with the programmed world proved to be a solid confirmation that the Bliss Instinct reigns supreme to all other instincts of human kind. Having returned to her natural blissful state through the LumenOctaveprinciples, she has dedicated her life to healing and inspiring those around her.
Holding a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and a Masters in Communications, Indra combines her esoteric and intuitive knowledge with practical academic and corporate experience to offer a never before seen healing technique, which addresses the human condition on all levels.